1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Mexican Stir-in Sauce
8 Gluten free tortilla wraps
400g Rice, cooked
225g Peppers, red or orange
150g Black beans
150g Feta, crumbled
Pinch of salt
- Heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan.
- Cut the courgette into half moons and the pepper into chunks. Put into a roasting tray with all but 1.5 tablespoons of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Mexican Stir-in Sauce. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and slightly charred.
- Put the cooked rice into a non-stick pan with the reserved 1.5 tablespoon of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Mexican Stir-in Sauce, paprika and pinch of salt. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring well until all the rice is piping hot, about 5-6 minutes.
- Heat the black beans (with a drop of water or olive oil) in a non-stick pan or a microwave, again until piping hot.
- When ready to serve, warm the tortilla wraps for 1 minute in the oven.
- Pile the roast vegetables, black beans, feta and sprigs of coriander onto the tortillas, then roll them up into wraps and enjoy alongside the spiced rice. Alternatively, you could also wrap the rice inside the fajitas with the rest of the fillings.
Recipe created by Bay's Kitchen.