Our great products should be with you as soon as possible after your order. That is why we dispatch orders within 1 - 2 days of receipt.
We send all of our parcels to your home with the Swiss Post. The PostPac Priority is provided by Swiss Post on the following working day and the PostPac Economy within two working days.
We also deliver to Germany and Austria. We ask you to consider the corresponding import costs for this.
2. Shipping costs - Switzerland
Our prices are manageable, because for our fast delivery we charge you the following tariffs, depending on the weight of your order:
- Bubble envelope up to 250g CHF 3.00
- Parcels up to 2 kg CHF 7.00
- Parcels between 2 kg and 10 kg CHF 9.70
- Parcels between 10 kg and 30 kg CHF 20.50
- Bubble envelope up to 250g CHF 3.50
- Parcels up to 2 kg CHF 9.00
- Parcels between 2 kg and 10 kg CHF 10.70
- Parcels between 10 kg and 30 kg CHF 23.00
2. Shipping costs - International
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import duties are not included in the order total and may apply to orders for delivery outside of Switzerland. The customer will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
Only PostPac Economy is available for international deliveries, for which we charge you the following tariffs, depending on the weight of your order:
- Bubble envelope up to 250g CHF 9.50
- Parcels up to 2 kg CHF 34.00
- Parcels between 2 kg and 5 kg CHF 42.00
- Parcels between 5 kg and 10 kg CHF 46.00
- Parcels between 10 kg and 15 kg CHF 51.00
- Parcels between 15 kg and 20 kg CHF 56.00
- Parcels between 20 kg and 25 kg CHF 61.00
- Parcels between 25 kg and 30 kg CHF 66.00
3. Packaging material
We want to use as little additional material as possible while shipping to you. For this reason, we recycle the materials we receive from our suppliers. So it is possible that you have plastic packaging material in your order. Because we think it is still better to continue using it than to use new, plastic-free material. When packing, we make sure to pack the ordered items as well as possible so that they reach you safely. Nevertheless, If something should be damaged, please report it to us immediately by email: email@example.com
For every order we charge CHF 1.- for the packaging material.
4. Receive the broadcast
Since we mainly send groceries, we are concerned that our packages get to you as soon as possible. You will receive an email confirmation from us with the shipment number of your package. From the time of deliver by post, you are responsible for receiving your package. Please plan your order that you can accept the package. Parcels that are not picked up from the post office or not picked up in time are returned to us, but we still have to charge you for the costs.
Please check our delivery immediately and report any missing or damaged products to us by email within 2 days: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Exchange / return
Since our products are perishable consumer goods, we unfortunately cannot grant you the right to exchange them.
If you have decided to pay by PayPal, credit card or direct transfer, you do not need to worry about anything after placing your order. You will only receive an invoice to check the products shipped in the package.