The FreeFOD onion replacer gives those who have an onion intolerance the freedom to spice up their lives without side effects. Specially formulated and certified as low FODMAP. FreeFOD can revive your culinary passion and expand your recipe repertoire
- Content: 72g (20 servings)
- Low FODMAP (certified)
- Can be used in a wide variety of cooking applications - soups, sauces, pasta, stir-fries, dips, meat, garlic bread, bouillon, curries, pasta and much more.
- Water soluble - can also be used where the onion oil cannot
- Strong onion flavor - 1 teaspoon is the same as a medium onion (This product gives a raw onion flavor and does not go well with some recipes where the onion changes its taste under different cooking conditions)
- Made without major allergens * - wheat / gluten, nuts, dairy products, soy, eggs, fish / shellfish
* We have put the notice "May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts, gluten, dairy products and soy" on our packaging, as the factory also makes other products which are not free from the above-mentioned allergens. Nonetheless, FreeFOD products do not contain any of the allergens mentioned above. People with allergies are unlikely to have a reaction to the FreeFOD garlic substitute unless they are highly sensitive. This product is suitable for people with a gluten intolerance.
In every recipe, replace one medium-sized onion with 1 teaspoon of FreeFOD onion substitute. Add the powder during the cooking process and mix it well, under heat if possible. Add it to water or solid-based foods, and avoid adding it to oil as directed in many recipes. In this situation, just add it later in the cooking process.
Store in a cool and dry place. Consume within one month after opening.
Maltodextrin, natural flavor (onions)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.