The FreeFOD garlic substitute gives those who have a garlic intolerance the freedom to spice up their lives with no side effects. Specially formulated and certified as low FODMAP. FreeFOD can revive your culinary passion and expand your recipe repertoire
- Content: 72g (20 servings)
- Low FODMAP (certified)
- Can be used in a wide variety of cooking applications - soups, sauces, pasta, Stir-fries, dips, meat, Garlic bread, bouillon, curries, pasta and much more.
- Water soluble - can also be used where garlic oil cannot
- Strong garlic flavor - 1 teaspoon is equivalent to 1 clove of garlic
- Made without the following allergens * - wheat / gluten, nuts, dairy products, soy, eggs, fish / shellfish
* We have put the notice "May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts, gluten, dairy products and soy" on our packaging, as the factory also makes other products which are not free from the above-mentioned allergens. Nonetheless, FreeFOD products do not contain any of the allergens mentioned above. People with allergies are unlikely to have a reaction to the FreeFOD garlic substitute unless they are highly sensitive. This product is suitable for people with a gluten intolerance.
In any recipe, replace one clove of garlic with 1 teaspoon of FreeFOD garlic substitute. Add it during your cooking process and mix well, under heat if possible. Add it to water or solid-based foods, and avoid adding it to oil as directed in many recipes. In this situation, better add it later in the cooking process.
Store in a cool, dry place and consume within one month of opening.
Maltodextrin, natural flavor (garlic)