280g Gluten free puff pastry sheets
130g Slightly Different Foods Tikka Masala sauce
15g Petit pois (baby sweet peas)
20g Diced courgettes
20g Diced carrot
20G Diced potato
Almond milk, or other low FODMAP alternatives (to seal the samosas)
Dairy free butter, (to grease baking tray)
- Chop courgette, carrot & potato into small cubes. Boil all four vegetables for 15 minuites or until softened and drain.
- Mix the vegetable with the Tikka Masala sauce.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut into 2/4 sections, (pending size of your choice. We cut 4).
- Divide the mixture evenly to one side of the pastry square leaving an edge around the pastry to seal the samosas. Use the almond milk to seal edges.
- Fold the empty samosa side on top of the filled mixture side. Seal the sides pressing with fingers.
- Grease the baking tray with the dairy free spread. Baste top with almond milk if required
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe created by Slightly Different Foods.