2 tablespoons Fody Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
680g chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
64g chopped scallion greens, plus extra
2 medium carrots, trimmed, peeled and diced
760g cooked brown or white rice, warm or room temperature
45g frozen peas; no need to defrost
3 large eggs, beaten
60ml Fody Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- In a wok or large skillet over medium heat, heat the Fody Garlic-Infused Olive Oil until shimmering. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is just shy of being completely cooked through; remove from wok.
- Return wok to heat and add toasted sesame oil, heating until shimmering. Add 1 cup (64 g) scallion greens (remember, only the greens are Low FODMAP) and carrots and cook until crisp tender.
- Stir in the rice, breaking it up well, and peas and cook until warmed through. Add beaten eggs and stir-fry, coating everything well with the egg.
- When the eggs are about halfway cooked, add the chicken and Fody Low FODMAP Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade and keep stir-frying until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra scallion greens. Enjoy this tasty restaurant-style chicken fried rice!