70g Stir fry vegetables
60g Peeled prawns
50g SDF Sweet chilli sauce
50g Rice noodles
2g Fresh red chilli
5g 100% orange juice
1 tbsp Garlic infused oil
1g Fresh coriander chopped
- Chop the red chilli and coriander.
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- On a low heat add the oil & fry the vegetables for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a plate.
- Fry the prawns for about 5 minutes turning occasionally & add a small serving of the Sweet chilli sauce. Heat for 1 minute and place next to the vegetables
- Drain the rice noodles and mix with the chopped coriander, red chilli and orange juice.
- Place noodles on top of the vegetables.
- In a saucepan heat the sweet chilli sauce for one minute or until warmed through.
Recipe created by Slightly Different Foods.