1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Arrabbiata Stir-in Sauce
160g Gluten free pasta (such as brown rice pasta)
40g Strong cheddar cheese, grated
40g Mozzarella, torn into chunks
Small bunch of basil
Flaky sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / 180°C fan.
- Fill a pan 2/3 full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes (check the packet instructions in case these differ) – make sure that it’s on the al dente side. Save a mug of cooking water and then drain the pasta well.
- In the same saucepan, pour in your jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Arrabbiata Stir-in Sauce, rinsing the jar out with a little water and adding that into the pan too. Cook gently for a couple of minutes, until warmed through.
- Gently stir the pasta into the sauce, followed by half of the cheddar and mozzarella. If the sauce feels too thick, add a splash of the cooking water which you set aside earlier.
- Tip the pasta into a small baking dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Top with fresh basil leaves and a sprinkle of salt and serve with a crunchy green salad.
Recipe from Bay's Kitchen