1 Jar Slightly Different Foods Thai Red Curry Sauce
50g Jar Slightly Different Foods Sweet Chilli Sauce (additional)
125g Thai Jasmine Rice
50g Sliced Green Beans (sliced)
50g Bell Red Pepper (sliced)
50g Carrot (sliced)
50g Broccoli (heads)
8 Baby Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Garlic infused oil
1 Tbsp Vegan Fish Sauce
10g Red Chilli (sliced)
Coriander (to garnish)
- Drain the Tofu, press for five minutes to release as much water as possible and cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the Tofu chunks. Cook for five minutes turning the tofu to cook all sides. Once cooked, leave to one side.
- Rinse the rice under cold water. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add rice. Boil for 10 minutes or until tender. Once the rice is cooked drain and leave to one side
- Heat 1 tbsp of garlic infused oil in a pan and heat. Fry all of the vegetables except the cabbage for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage & Vegan Fish Sauce and fry for 2-3 minutes (adjust time for tenderness of vegetables) Once cooked leave to one side.
- Place the Tofu and tomatoes on to the skewers and fry in a griddle lightly pressing the kebabs so that until griddle lines appear.
- Heat the Thai sauce in a pan for 2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Serve the Kebabs, Thai vegetables and rice and garnish with coriander to finish. Pour some the Thai sauce over your meal, leaving the remaining sauce as a dip.
Recipe created by Slightly Different Foods.