500g Sliced chicken breast
1 jar Slightly Different Foods Mexican Fajita Sauce
50g Green bell pepper sliced
50g Red bell pepper sliced
8 Gluten Free Tortillas wraps
1 Red chilli
Black pepper to garnish
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees
- Slice the chicken and peppers. Place evenly in an oven proof dish. Addition to add extra heat: Slice in half the red chilli and de-seed. Place on top of the chicken.
- Slice the lime and squeeze half of the juice over the chicken. Place the other half on the chicken. Drizzle garlic infused oil over the chicken.
- Cover dish loosely with foil.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and discard the foil toss the chicken and peppers.
- Pour the Fajita sauce evenly over the chicken and garnish with black pepper.
- Place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes
- Remove dish from the oven. Remove the lime and chopped chilli from the dish
- Serve with Gluten Free tortillas and salad. Additional: Homemade Low FODMAP Guacamole and sour cream dip
Rezept erstellt von Slightly Different Foods.