1 - 24h
1h 35 min.
500g Lamb mince
50g Gluten Free breadcrumbs
18g Garlic infused oil.
1g Smoked Paprika.
1g Black pepper
60g SDF Spicy Red Pepper Tomato Ketchup
60g SDF Kebab Shop Chilli Sauce
Extra Garlic infused oil to baste & fry.
6 Low FODMAP Gluten Free pitta breads
- Place the mince, breadcrumbs and garlic infused oil in a blender & mix into a smooth paste.
- Using a bowl mix all the dried ingredients into the meat paste making sure it is mixed in evenly, (alternatively add all ingredients to the mixer and mix in with the mince & oil). For a more intense flavour double up the herbs and spices!
- Wrap the mixture in clingfilm and refrigerate for 1-24hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Remove the mixture from the clingfilm and mould the mixture into a cylinder shape.
- Baste with garlic infused oil.
- Wrap in foil and slide two skewers through the mixture from one end.
- Place in a baking tray with the skewers resting on the edge of the tray so the mixture is not touching the base of the tray.
- Heat for approximately 1 ½ hours or cooked through.
- Remove from foil and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled slice and fry until slightly toasted/browned in a small amount of garlic infused oil
- Mix SDF Spicy Ketchup and SDF Kebab Chilli sauce
- Serve with gluten free pitta bread, salad garnish & SDF chilli ketchup mix.
Rezept erstellt von Slightly Different Foods.