1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce
300g White fish of your choice
100g Rice (dry weight)
6 Spring onions – green tops only, finely chopped
2 Medium tomatoes
1 Thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
1 Lime – half juice and half cut into quarters to garnish
½ Tbsp Oil
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- Chop the spring onion tops and tomatoes, grate the ginger and chop the coriander leaves and stems, keeping them separate.
- Cut the fish into bite sized pieces and set to one side.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry off the coriander stems, spring onion tops and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until they have started to break down and their juice has evaporated.
- Add the jar of Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce to the pan. Fill half the jar with water, replace the lid and give the jar a shake to loosen the remaining sauce then add to the pan and stir.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and then add your fish pieces. Cook for around 5 minutes or until your fish is cooked through – take a piece out of the sauce and cut through to check. Avoid stirring too much or you’ll break up the fish.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lime, stir and take off the heat.
- Divide the curry evenly between the bowls and serve with the rice, chopped coriander and lime quarters.
Rezept erstellt von Bay's Kitchen.